Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013)
Drama, Romance2013 Year 180 Mins 7.8 Imdb
Adèle's life is changed when she meets Emma, a young woman with blue hair, who will allow her to discover desire and to assert herself as a woman and as an adult. In front of others, Adèle grows, seeks herself, loses herself, and ultimately finds herself through love and loss.
- Production Co: Quat'sous Films
- Released: 10 October 2013
- Imdb Rating: 7.8
- Runtime: 180 Mins.
- Writer: Abdellatif Kechiche, Ghalia Lacroix
- Director: Abdellatif Kechiche
- Cast: Léa Seydoux, Adèle Exarchopoulos, Salim Kechiouche